Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm writing, I'm writing, I'm writing

Nothing else to say, guys. I'm writing.

I did do a heartfelt blog on Faithchicks. Check that out: www.faithchick.com

The Vistana's is lovely and beautiful. A resort, no doubt.

Oh, I have my own CD. LOL. Tony recorded my Fire Dweller set on Friday night with my awesome band, David and Alyssa. For a live, unmixed set, without any practice time, it's really good. I was so surprised. It's a great CD to put on and get warmed up for a prayer time. I told Tony we should start making all the Fire Dweller CDs available. Javi, Jake, Matt, Jer and Laura.

Well, off to work. I have to come down to the lobby to use the internet, so it's back to my room. Peace out.

Hey to my Pinkies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! make all the CDs available! I want one of yours!

Happy writing Rachel! May the words flow from your finger tips, to bring laughter to some and a healing balm to others!

Christine Lynxwiler said...

Hey to you, Rach! Miss you dreadfully, but I guess this is for a good cause. Keep on writing, my friend!! :)