Monday, November 21, 2005

Where did November go

Hey, somebody stole November. Where has this month gone? Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I love this holiday. I miss Dad.

We are staying in town. Tony's back is healing and I'll be working. But, I'm having so much fun with Lost.

I went to the library to write today. It's a good place for change of pace and not so easy access to the internet.

I went to a karaoke bar Friday night after Fire Dweller. My character is going to karaoke to try to get over singing in front of people. I went to watch and learn. It was interesting. :)

I'm tired. Going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

November has flown by hasn't it??? I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving too. Not spending it with family though. Going to Eileen's house and spending it with her wacky family. LOL

LOL you realize there is internet access at libraries...

oh btw.. you are briefly mentioned on my blog.