Saturday, November 05, 2005

Off to Nashville

Off to Nashville at 4:00 a.m. I'm driving so all prayers are appreciated. I have a good week planned with plenty of room for just touring around the city."

I got some CDs for my drive. Now, if only I could nap while I drive.

I'll catch up on blogging later. Still need to do Song of Solomon 1:9 and 10. (They go together.)

I had a good week in Orlando writing. I wrote 19,800 words. Not as much as I wanted, but a good effort and pushed through the tough middle. I am really loving this story. Robin Rae Buckner is spunky, yet vulnerable as she works through her fear that keeps her from achieving her dream. Find out more in a chick lit coming soon to a bookstore near you. October 2006.

Well, it's later and I'm off to pack and to read for awhile.

Blessings. Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for your travels!

that's great what you got done!

can't wait to see more of song of solomon.

Robin Rae sounds intriguing