Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sometimes a wasted day is a good day

What, you say? A wasted day is a good day? Lemme explain. I spent the afternoon in the library editing my chic lit. Reworking, rewriting, thinking, digging deep. When it was time to leave, I walked out to my car thinking, "Well, it's okay, but not great. Have to keep working."

Then, it hits me. I know what the story needs. Yes, of course! It's perfect! I email my editor and she liked it, too. Yeah, I'm on my way. So, the afternoon is wasted in that I have to undo some of today's work, but now I know what to do.

So, you want to be a writer? ;)

I led worship tonight for the Healing Service. It was good, but my voice doesn't last as long as it used to. Singing for two to three hours used to be no problem. Now, my voice gets gruff and tired after two hours. We sang Arms of Love as the closing song and I could not get the volume I had during practice. I haven't been singing as much during the week, so I'll need to do that.

Tomorrow, is our Fire Dweller leadership meeting, then I guess I should get ready for Guate! I'm going to bed now so I can get up early and write. I was going to fix my edits tonight, but am too tired. I don't want to goof 'em up.

Peace out.

No comments: