Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Day after day

This week is going by fast. I missed the RWA meeting tonight cause I needed to stay home and take care of stuff. Wow, just remembered. Dishes are in the sink! I had lunch with CJ and picked up my Premier Jewelry order.

Before meeting CJ, I ran an errand and was talking with a friend, Rose Marie, who told me she was leaving for California tomorrow to meet her son for the first time, ever! She gave him up for adoption 39 years ago. The son got in touch with her this spring and one thing led to another. Rose Marie was really nervous and I just put my arm around her and prayed. To my knowledge, she does not know the Lord, but she was crying when I said Amen. I know the Lord will be with her.

It rained today, so I built a fire in the fireplace and edited. It was nice and cozy. Greg came by to borrow the truck so he and Chris could get a new washing machine. Between the hurricanes and one of their sons leaving the water running in a plugged up sink - thus the flood - they are getting a new kitchen. Woo hoo.

I finished Confessions of a Shopaholic. Very good. Now I need to get the sequal. I love Sophie Kinsella's style.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: