Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's official...

... I'm procastinating. I don't know why, if I did I wouldn't be procrastinating. I am a little tired. I stayed up until after 1:00 a.m. editing and checking on the election. Then got up at 6:30 for prayer. Does that qualify me for sainthood?

My confidence is a little low. What is it with writers and low confidence. Some one send me an e-slap: rachel@yourethebest.com. ;)

After I came home from prayer, I had some ACFW stuff to do, and a friend called. Then I felt grody from being up so long, so I took a bath. (Though I did pop into the shower this morning at 6:40.)

Now I'm eating low fat potato chip crumbs. Can you say desperation?

I'd better get going before Oprah temps me at 4:00. We have youth tonight. Then tomorrow night through Saturday night I'm at the John Paul Jackson 101 "Hearing God" seminar. I'm looking forward to it. I'm taking this so I can qualify for his 201 and 202 seminars on dream interpretation.

Ok, okay, I'm writing, I'm editing, I'm writing, I'm editing....

No comments: