Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's Tuesday at 6:45...

Tony's gone up to the Randy Clark meetings at Our Father's House. I'm home writing Lambert's Peace.

Actually, I'm writing my blog, but shhhhh...

I luncheoned with Allison Wilson today. We reviewed the 2004 conference manual. It's bigger than War and Peace. I'm still in the process of hiring a coordinator. I've probably spent 40 hours on that this past week alone - Conference and ACFW stuff.

I have a potato in the oven. One loan potato because I didn't have two. Later, I'll do something miraculous with chicken strips, green beans and yellow squash.

My friend Sheree's in a quandry. A guy friend of hers called at 6:30 in the morning last week and told her he wanted to pursue a more serious relationship. Until now, they've been friends. He lives in another state, so it's long distance, but sometimes those are the best "get to know you" deals.

So, I think pretty cool, good for Sheree. She deserves a good guy. I asked her the other night how things were going, mind you it's been a week since the wake up call, and she said she hasn't really talked to him. She finally called him on the weekend. He said he couldn't talk and would call her later. Last I heard, no call.

Sorta makes you go, "Hum." So, should she call him and ask what's going on? Or should she just wait for him? Or should she take a hint from the book "He's Just Not That Into You" and move on? Why would a guy do that? Call at 6:30 in the morning, declaring his intentions to have intentions and then not call for days?

Weird.

Lookit, I have got to get to work. Oh, looked over edits on Lambert's Code today. Looking good. The editor is pleased.

No comments: