Friday, January 28, 2005

Gosh, it's it Friday already

Vacation weeks go by so quickly, don't they?

I had a great time yesterday visiting with Colleen Coble and Diann Hunt. We talked, ate, talked some more and laughed a lot. We have the same agent, so we took a picture together. I told Colleen to send it to her with this title, "Your favorite clients." I'll post the picture as soon as I can edit it down. It's too big right now.


Not too much else to report. All's still fair in love and war in case you were wondering. Although I wonder about that statement. Like is murder fair for the sake of love? Not really. Is adultry fair for the sake of love? Not really. So perhaps that should change. All is NOT fair in love. War, different story, I suppose. But being as I'm not experienced in war, I'll refrain from commenting.

We are going over to see Tony's sister today. She has a bunch of barn yard animals. Then we are going out to dinner. I should write, but am enjoying being in vacation mode. I guess I'll have to write tomorrow.

Oh, let me tell you what is true about love: it is patient, kind, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures. Love never fails. God is love. Pretty cool, eh?

Well, off to do something, perhaps nothing, but I'm done here. :)



1 comment:

Tracey Bateman said...

Awesome post, Rachel. A great reminder. Love is... :)\