Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shawn, Tony and me

Tony and me with one of our favorite people, Shawn Bolz. We met Shawn about five years ago in Kansas City at the first December One Thing conference. From the first moment I heard him speak about God, Jesus, heavenly encounters I knew he was for real, down to earth and the spirit in me connected with the spirit in him.

He spoke at two of our summer In the Fire conferences, and comes to town with White Dove Ministries once a year. So, we've built a once a year friendship. He travels and moves in signs and wonders, and is working on a cool talk show with his friend Paula. The Shawn and Paula show.

I gave him a fresh-off-the-press copy of Lost In NashVegas last Thursday. We were talking last year and he said, "Name a character after me." So, I did.

He gave me a copy of his book "Keys to Heaven's Economy." You have to check this book out. www.streamsministries.com.

Off to write.

Peace out.

No comments: