Monday, July 10, 2006

Denver Three

Tracey and I are chilling. Denver has been a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I came.

I met a new author at the WestBow dinner tonight who is a record producer, and he's offered to help me with my record label thread in Diva. Thank you, Jesus.

The WestBow dinner was wonderful, what a great group of professionals. Tomorrow night I am dining with Steeple Hill team.

It's so good to connect with everyone, meet new people, and remind myself why I do what I do.

God is so good.

The weather is cold and rainy, and I have a cold, but I'm not complaining... just saying. ;)

Peace and Grace



4 comments:

Johana said...

We will defiitely be coming down this year, hopefully bringing a few new people with us! See you there!

Johana said...

Sounds like you're having a good time, keep up the good work and I can't wait to read Georgia on Her Mind!

Jenny Cooley said...

Just in case, I'm your mother's 6th child from the Fire Marshal's Office. Your blogs are too cool and I've spent a lot of time today reading them. Seems you are doing well and I can tell you that your mother is very proud of you. God Bless, Jenny Cooley

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Sounds like you had a good time in spite of the weather and having a cold.