Sunday, April 16, 2006

Resurrection Sunday

Today's the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead, conquering death and hades. Our church always has a sunrise service on the beach, and today was simply beautiful.

But greater than Jesus being raised from the dead, and ascending into heaven, is that he also lives in us. Colossians 1:27 Paul reminds us that "Christ in you, the hope of glory. THIS is the mystery of the ages."

The unseen, uncreated God dwells inside of us. He chooses to make His home in mankind. Amazing!

1 comment:

Ame said...

That is SO amazing to me, too!

You know, I'm such a night person and so NOT a morning person that I missed every one of those sunrise services on the beach?! I did watch the moon rise over the ocean a lot :) Stunning, the beauty of God's creation, isn't it?! Ohhh, how I miss the beach!