I'm tagged, like wild bear. Author Kristy Dykes tagged me for seven sevens. Seems I'm to address the following scenarios.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die
1. Pray for someone to be raised from the dead.
2. Preach the Gospel before hundreds of thousands.
3. See millions praying and fasting for Jesus to come again.
4. Be on the NY Times best seller list. And the CBA.
5. Be so consumed by the Love of Jesus I can't find myself.
6. Go to California on vacation.
7. See young women raising the bar and not living according to feminist standards.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. I can't sing and clap on beat for more than one or two measures.
2. Can't do calculus.
3. Do twelve back flips into the fullness of an oak tree.
4. Make homemade pizza dough.
5. Write computer code.
6. Play the drums.
7. I can't forget the love of Jesus.
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Husband [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!)
1. He loves Jesus with his heart, mind and soul.
2. He loves me.
3. He's funny and very smart, and handsome. Doesn't have a pear shape.
4. He is a very wise counselor.
5. He is an excellent Bible teacher.
6. He can do calculus.
7. He supports me in everything I try to do.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
2. What kind of crap is that? Mostly relating to politics and the media
5. No way.
7. What's up?
Seven Books I Love (in no particular order except for the first one)
1. The Bible
2. Little House Series
3. The Best Christmas Pageant Every
4. Anything by Belva Plain
5. Anything chick lit or lady lit.
6. Anything character driven.
7. Anything with good history back drop.
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. Remember the Titans
2. Back to the Future.
3. Send Me No Flowers.
4. Knotting Hill.
5. While You Were Sleeping.
6. It's A Wonderful Life.
7. Any Christmas movie.
Seven People I Want to Join in Too:
1. Heather Diane Tipton
2. Christine Lynxwiler.
3. Hope Willbanks
4. Scott Weberg
5. Tracey Bateman
6. Will Donaldson
7. Joel Hayes