Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Fables

It's Friday. Don't you just love Fridays? I do. Not sure why, though. Old habit, I guess.

Chris Schoff and his son, Raul are here for a few days. It is always good to have them around. Chris is like a brother.

The American Christian Fiction Writers conference is coming up in a few weeks. I'm driving my Cabrio to Nashville. I want to stop by Pete and Julie's and also tour some of Nashville since most of the Country Princess is set there. I want to go to the Bluebird Cafe and see the songwriters perform. My heroine is a songwriter.

The Lord has really blessed me through ACFW. More than words can say.

You know, I want to write more, but I'm tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Lord has really blessed me through ACFW. More than words can say.

Oooooh me too, me too!