Sunday, October 07, 2007

You didn't "do" email?

Chatting briefly on line with a friend the other day, she asked me about a certain blog schedule.

I said, "Yeah, you were supposed to blog."

She: "Really? Oh, rats. I didn't do email yesterday."

Me: "All day?"

She: "All day."

Me: "H-h-how-w-who-w-w-when? Is that even possible?"

I admired her bravery, disciple and skill. My daily pray goes something like, "Deliver me from email. Give me my daily word count."

But, I'm on a discpline course, yes siree Bob. Three years and a few months until 50, and I'm going to achieve a few things. Pesonal things. Discipline.

I can do it. Now, all I need is a plan. Wonder what they got for sale over on Ebay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know from where you're coming!!! I have to check my email every day, several times a day, even though I know that most of it will NOT be earth-shaking news. In fact, I don't think I've ever had any earth-shaking news via email...hmmm......oh well. There's still tomorrow!

Sabrina L. Fox said...

You're funny, Rachel...and am I to assume you're saying your 46? No way!

As for your friend, now I can say, I heard about this girl that went a whole day without email. =) Can you even imagine?

Rel said...

Bother Rach, you have spoilt my nice imaginings that I could achieve all that by 40!