Friday, November 24, 2006

Booksigning

Hey everyone. I know it's late notice but I'm siging Lost In NashVegas tomorrow from 11 - 1 at Calvary Chapel Melbourne.

Mark Mynheir and Bryan Davis will also be signing.

Come if you can.

On another note, I know the blog is messed up and I've contacted my web mistress. Hang tight. And to the Michigan State fan who commented about being disappointed I was a Michigan fan … NOT!

I am a Buckeye fan all the way. I bleed Scarlet and Gray.

Let's keep it straight now.

2 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

Testing my own comment feature.

Christine Lynxwiler said...

Well, while you were "testing" you could have at least told us how the booksigning went! Mine was wonderful. And I got to hold Promise Me Always in my hot little hands for the first time. What a thrill! Hope yours was perfect! ~ Love, Chris