Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What? 5:00 a.m.

The alarm jolted me awake at 5:09 a.m. Ohhhh, please. It's so early. But I dragged myself out of bed, got ready, gathered my stuff, pulled out of the garage, hit the car of the person parked behind me in the driveway ( I wasn't awake and it was DARK) went in and woke up our house guest and asked her to move her car, got back in my car and went to the GYM!

Yeah, baby. Spinning Class at 5:50.

So far, not too sore. It's been almost two months since I went to the gym. I wanted to stay for focused on finishing Diva NashVegas.

Now, I have to clean my house. I was going to yesterday but the vacuum wasn't working. Weird. So, I ran the outside hose door down the vacuum hose and eeww, you should've seen all the hair and stuff that came out of the nozzle.

Now, to start the process all over again.

Going to Barnes & Noble tonight at 9:00 to meet up with my friend Esther from Kansas City, and her friend Leah, whom I also love.

Peace out.

No comments: