Sunday, August 13, 2006

The booksigning and Pougkeepsie

Just a few minutes to "chat." I'm in Poughkeepsie, NY at The River Church and the evening service is about to start. Tony is speaking.

We flew up yesterday for a series of summer renewal meetings. We first met the people here 9 years ago when we brought the youth band up for a Youth Rally. It was amazing, more than any of us expected.

God is already pouring out this weekend and we feel in our spirits He is up to something good for the people here and in this city.

I speak Tuesday night on God's love.

More on this week later, I'm sure.

The booksigning at Barnes & Noble was so very fun. Great turn out. They accidentally received two cases of my books and we sold all of the books except two. How fun.

The other authors, Roxanne, Leslie and Karen were fabulous signing mates and we had a great time together.

Big thanks to Barnes & Noble and Roxanne for putting it together.

Well, better go. Grace and peace.

2 comments:

Camy Tang said...

I'm glad the booksigning went well! I just finished GEORGIA ON HER MIND and it was great! (I'll be reviewing it on the Fab Four Book Picks blog next week so be ready for some honey, honey.)

Camy

Heather Diane Tipton said...

yay! glad the booksigning went well!!