Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A weekend with family

I drove to Knoxville for the weekend with Lola to see my Mom, baby brother and baby sister. Middle brother and big brother couldn't make it. We had a blast. So fun to hang out, and run with the kids at the park.

The closeness in Grandma's living room got a bit... hmm... close! But it was worth it.
My brother has 2 kids and my sister, 4. Ages ranged from 1 to 16!

I'm posting a picture because it paints a thousand words. Ah, to be 3 and rolling down hills.

More later. Need to get writing!

1 comment:

Sharon Hayes said...

I really enjoyed having you all here - we had a great time, love the hill-rolling time, Suzie was the champion!! Pete didn't do too bad either :o) Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to come up & thanks to Bek for taking time from her busy time to come too. Thanks to Tony & Chuck for letting you all come :o) Love to you all!!