Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flowers for Rachel

During a grocery run this morning, I decided to buy myself flowers. Why not? I'd completed the final task for Love Starts With Elle - reviewing the galleys - and thought, "Boss, give your employee a reward."

Being as I am both boss and employee, I agreed with myself and bought flowers.

I'm not a huge "flowers" person, but they are nice once in a while and a cheap way to say, "well done."



Friends visited this week from Kansas City. They drove down to attend the healing revival in Lakeland. Both of them - a he and a she - have cancer.

We've been praying for them to be healed and God has already done some amazing things in their lives, and when they understood He opened the door for them to drive to Florida, they came. In faith.

You know, we've lost a lot of the faith aspect of Christianity. Hebrews 11 says without faith, it's impossible to please God. We have to believe He is who He says He is and that He is love.

There have been some amazing testimonies out of this revival. And we cannot dismiss it because the leader is not of our style or ilk. What does it matter if the evangelist loves the Lord and God is using him to heal and set free?

We should be so used by the Lord, Beloved.

Hubby and I are going over Friday night with our senior pastor and his wife. Impartation is happening.

I hear from my trusted brothers and sisters the presence of God is so strong it's hard to stay away. "I am lovesick..."

Fire Dweller has been praying for a move of God in our county for over five years. We want to see salvations, healings, miracles, people growing in the knowledge and love of the Lord. They only way to change and heal our society is a touch of God.

We are going to the meeting Friday to ask God to give us the anointing He's pouring out in Lakeland. We want to bring it home!

Our nation needs God. And we have to be open yet wise and discerning on how He moves. He just might move in a way that is foreign to us, but if our hearts are toward Him and in right fellowship, then we will not be deceived.

****
Well, back to work. I have a few things to get done today. Busy weekend coming up. We have a wedding on Saturday. Congrats Jake and Heath!

No comments: