Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My live, is pretty much, boring

My life is pretty boring. I write, go to the gym, go to church, come home...

A life without chaos is a good life, though I can't blame drama on writing delays. I'm rarely if ever sick. Can't remember the last time I had a cold.

I want to write exciting, funny blogs, but all my creativity is eaten up writing novels. I'd post my political views if I wanted to be a lightning rod for controversy. I don't.

I'd post my of my spiritual insights, but I feel like I'm being preachy or holier-than-thou. So, there you have it, the blog dilemma.

In case you were wondering.

But here's the real questions. Will Tom Cruise really marry Katie Holmes?

2 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

creativity all taken up with your novels... good thing. (sucks for us who read your blog...but when we read your books, you'll redeem yourself. :-p )

political... yeah that wouldn't be good.

spiritual insights... that could be interesting. I like it when you blog about that and never thought you were preachy or holier-than-though.

oh look, I've written a novel for a comment... sorry about that

Anonymous said...

AMEN to Heather's comments :-)
Love you Mom